The Knowledge Centre of Enterprise Mauriti US is a resource centre which was set up in June 2005. Its main purpose is to assist business operators and industry stakeholders, mainly by providing them with relevant industry and trade-related information.
Through our Knowledge Centre a whole wealth of information is available. These include reports and various publications on specific sectors, countries and trends, as well as links to useful international intelligence sources and enterprise development programme.
Our Collections include:
- Market Surveys and Reports
- Directories & Databases
- Country Specific Information (Country profiles, Trade guides, Market updates, Product catalogues, & Directories)
- Magazines & Newsletters
- Books and Multimedia
- Free access and consultation of resources
- Free Internet access
- Personalised service and assistance in information retrieval and processing
- Tailor-made responses to queries using national and international databases
- Sales of reports/publications depending on cost incurred
- Telephone, fax, mail, and email access
- Document reprint service: photocopy, printing, scanning, and print-outs (these are offered at nominal cost).
The services offered by the Knowledge Centre are mainly free of charge and the staff will gladly provide guidance to all those who require trade information.
You can also check out the article about Amade Project.