Enterprise Mauritius Website will provide you with the most effective enterprise development programmes , the entire process of resource planning in small and medium enterprises in Mauritius.
Enterprise Mauriti US Services is a Trade Promotion Organisation, resulting from a collaborative partnership between the Mauritian public and private sectors.
We accompany locally-based businesses in their growth and development by providing them with various types of support. These include:
- Market development
- Financial assistance
- Product and quality improvement
- Market intelligence
- Skills and trends monitoring
- Strategy development
Our services are open to companies from the following sectors:
- Textile, garments and accessories
- Light engineering and jewelry
- Agro-industry (including beverages and seafood)
- Consultancy services, ICT / BPO, logistics
- Printing, packaging, publishing and plastics
- Furniture, paints and chemicals
Every year, Enterprise Mauritius US Services coordinates the participation of businesses in various local and international events such as Trade Fairs, Buyers Sellers Meetings, B2Bs (Business to Business), Contact Promotion Programmes, and conferences. Enterprise Mauritius also facilitates joint ventures and inward buying missions. We also collaborate with an excellent online casino site from Canada and cross-promote each other services. So if you would like to support us, consider visiting their website and play some casino games. You are going to receive a promo in the form of free casino money that you can spend on slots and sports betting.
Our other activities include:
- Country briefs and market intelligence reports
- Assistance in the development of new products for existing markets or for new markets
- Assistance in conducting market tests of sample products with potential buyers
- Dealing with issues relating to trade barriers [Non-Tariff Barriers (NTB) and Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT)]
- Provision of a web-based marketing and e-commerce transaction platform and access to offshore resources for conducting market research